Creatine monohydrate is a pharmaceutical raw material and health product additive. It can inhibit the occurrence of muscle fatigue factors, reduce fatigue and tension, restore physical fitness, accelerate protein synthesis in the human body, make muscles stronger, enhance muscle elasticity, reduce cholesterol, blood lipids, and blood sugar levels, improve muscular atrophy in middle-aged and elderly people, and delay aging.
Introduction to Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine monohydrate is one of the most popular and effective nutritional supplements. Its status is high enough to keep pace with protein products and is firmly among the “best-selling supplements”. It is rated as a “must-use” product for bodybuilders and is also widely used by athletes in other sports, such as football and basketball players, who want to improve their energy levels and strength. Creatine is not an illegal drug and is naturally found in many foods. Therefore, creatine is not prohibited by any sports organization.
Creatine monohydrate powder uses
- Food additives, cosmetic surfactants, feed additives, beverage additives, pharmaceutical raw materials and healthcare product additives can also be directly made into capsules and tablets for oral administration.
- Nutrition supplements. Creatine monohydrate is one of the most popular and effective nutritional supplements. Its status is high enough to keep pace with protein products and is firmly among the “best-selling supplements”.
- According to a small sample study in Japan, creatine monohydrate can improve muscle function in patients with mitochondrial diseases. Still, the degree of improvement varies among individuals, which is related to the biochemical and genetic characteristics of the patient’s muscle fibers.
Packaging and transportation of creatine monohydrate powder
25kg, cardboard drum lined with plastic bag or cardboard drum.
Storage and transportation
Store in a cool, ventilated, dry warehouse to prevent heat or sunlight exposure. It is strictly prohibited to mix storage with harmful substances. Covers should be provided during transportation to prevent moisture. It is strictly prohibited to mix transportation with toxic and harmful substances.
Creatine monohydrate usage and dosage
Creatine is taken every 8 weeks as a cycle, and each cycle is divided into two phases.
The first stage is the accumulation period of 20 grams per day, which lasts for one week. That is 5 grams each time, 4 times a day, usually 5 grams each in the morning, noon, before training, and after training.
The second phase is a maintenance period of 5 grams per day for a total of 7 weeks. That is, take 5 grams 15-30 minutes before each training or after training.
After each cycle, stop using it for 1 week before starting the next cycle.
Precautions for Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine cannot be taken with boiled water, orange juice, or caffeinated drinks. But you can take creatine with sugary drinks to speed up the absorption of creatine into your muscle cells.
While taking creatine, you should drink enough water every day to ensure cell hydration to prevent side effects such as muscle tightness, stiffness, cramps and metabolic burden.
Although creatine is not a medicine, taking it in large amounts for a long time will increase the burden on the liver, kidneys and other organs. Therefore, for general fitness trainers, a scientific and reasonably balanced diet is sufficient for a day’s nutritional needs, and there is no need to take additional creatine.
If you have an urgent need to take it, you must take it on time, quantitatively, and scientifically under the guidance of professionals, and choose high-purity, high-quality brand creatine.
- When taking creatine, the dosage and time must be controlled reasonably. Excess creatine is uneconomical and can increase water weight, muscle cramps, and metabolic burden. It is generally taken between meals, 30-60 minutes before training or competition, and after exercise. This can give full play to the best effects of creatine: taking it before exercise can quickly replenish energy, and taking it after exercise makes full use of the strong absorption capacity of muscle cells for creatine for rapid replenishment.
- The consumption of creatine should be matched with the training content such as strength or speed. During the period of taking creatine, be careful not to overtrain to prevent muscle and ligament strain. At the same time, protein and other nutritional supplements should be used to provide sufficient raw materials for muscle growth, otherwise, there will be no ideal weight gain.
- During the period of taking creatine, you should add enough water every day to ensure the progress of cell hydration and prevent the side effects of muscle tightness, stiffness, or spasms after using creatine. However, creatine cannot be brewed with hot water to prevent the structural change of creatine hydrate. At the same time, it cannot be taken together with orange juice or caffeinated drinks, because the acidic substances contained in the former will denature the creatine hydrate into waste, and caffeine has a dehydrating effect on the body, which will affect the hydration of muscle cells.
- Creatine should be taken together with grape juice or other sugary drinks (except fructose), because the increase in insulin concentration caused by sugar accelerates the absorption of creatine by muscle cells. Studies have shown that taking creatine and sugar together can increase the reserve of creatine phosphate in the muscles by 60%.
- High-purity creatine monohydrate is an ideal supplement. Many studies have shown that oral administration of creatine phosphate and creatine citrate is ineffective in filling creatine phosphate in the muscles.
- Creatine powder is easier to be absorbed and utilized by the body than capsules and tablets.
- Since taking creatine will cause weight gain, athletes who need to control or lose weight should use it with caution.
In the end
Creatine monohydrate powder is one of Natural Micron’s main products and has many years of manufacturing experience. Natural Micron offers high-quality and purity Creatine Monohydrate powder. You can contact us anytime to get free samples. Or check out the page below for more information on creatine monohydrate.